Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

Jesus christ

This is brilliant.

Primal War 20 vol. 1 Primal War 20 vol. 1

Pretty Good

The video is really epic, I liked it and it seemed very interesting as well. The only thing that bothered me though is that the sounds do not sync correctly. At times when an arrow hits, explosions occur, the yelling starts, the animation doesn't sync well at all. Other than that though, the animation is kick ass, the sounds are pretty good, and the story seems pretty solid and great. Keep up the good work and fix a few minor problems and the 8 will turn into a 10! Either way, 8/10 5/5

SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

Woah.

Very interesting and very thorough, from what I collected for 2012 was that we rebuild our lives and go further towards knowledge, but from how you placed this, just amazing.

Color Jump Color Jump

Pretty good.

The game and the concept of it is really good, also the animation looks good but the controls have a bit of a delay and do not sync well. Just minor adjustments really, other than that, pretty good.

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Fantastic

Very nicely done, never thought a flash first person shooter would be this good.

xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut) xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut)

O_o

No I know how being high feels like.

Do Me a Favor? [Dub/Trance] Do Me a Favor? [Dub/Trance]

Wow.

This is just amazing stuff dude. Great job. I probably allowed it to loop like, 17 times already.

Or4nges responds:

Awesome! Glad you liked it man.

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

Holy shit

When the wub came in, I blew up. My mind exploded more than a thousand suns.

UncleSqueezins responds:

omfg :O

Pico Day Pico Day

OMG

Is that Fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog?! Lol

I love the art style dude, fantastic work. It's like a mixture of Fred and the Joker.

To those who do not know Fred, turn off your PC/Mac Now.

Lazymodecomics responds:

Fred is awesome.

CtCD was my favorite show as a kid.