Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

Jesus christ

This is brilliant.

Primal War 20 vol. 1 Primal War 20 vol. 1

Pretty Good

The video is really epic, I liked it and it seemed very interesting as well. The only thing that bothered me though is that the sounds do not sync correctly. At times when an arrow hits, explosions occur, the yelling starts, the animation doesn't sync well at all. Other than that though, the animation is kick ass, the sounds are pretty good, and the story seems pretty solid and great. Keep up the good work and fix a few minor problems and the 8 will turn into a 10! Either way, 8/10 5/5

SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

Woah.

Very interesting and very thorough, from what I collected for 2012 was that we rebuild our lives and go further towards knowledge, but from how you placed this, just amazing.

POP! an adventure POP! an adventure

Nice.

Great job, 1,800 paper, wow, that's just amazing work dude, also funny too. It's too bad though, all he wanted to do is pet the fucking turtle. Lol. Keep up the good work!

turtleco responds:

aw man oh man

The fight for hydration The fight for hydration

GOD DAMMIT

FUCK THIS VIDEO, I'M GIVING IT A 10!

Mostly because the animation is great, sounds are good, randomness is funny, and I love how you changed up the characters a bit to have at least a little realism in it. To those who are bitching because pico is a bitch in most of the videos coming in, it's not about feminism, making characters look bad, etc. It's the art style and imagination the creators have about characters already created. So deal with it or gtfo of newgrounds and bitch somewhere else.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Wow,

Probably one of the most creepiest yet funniest thing I've seen this month. Animation, voices, and effects are just great. Nice job! :O

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Lol, sexy.

Another masterpiece I say! Great animation and funny as hell as usual the music is fantastic as well. Fernando will probably be my new favorite character! Lol.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

Fantastic

Very good animation, only thing is, the characters were a bit stiff. The Sound, music, affects, etc. blend very nice and how epic the video was itself was just awesome. So I am giving you an honest rating.
9/10 5/5
-1 for stiffness

That's why you practice practice practice! :)

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Yup

This is why I hate camping. Fucking furries everywhere.

Great animation, random as ever, and I felt bad for the dog.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

I lol'd

GET ABOUT TWO DOZEN EGGS, PUT THEM IN A BOWL, MIXED THE FUCK OUT OF THEM! AND WHAT DO YOU GET?! PENIS!

One of the best compilations.